- First time home buyer
- Repeat buyers
- Second homes/ vacation homes/ investment properties
- Bruised credit, bankruptcy, or consumer proposals.
It doesn’t matter if you’re a first-time home buyer or a buyer with bruised credit, we will take you step-by-step through our process. We will provide you with all the information and help you need through every stage.
Refinancing allows you to borrow additional money on your mortgage so that you can have the funds you need to do what you need to do.
Here are some common reasons for a refinance:
- To consolidate debts at a lower rate than most loans or credit cards.
- Buy a new car, boat, or even to go on vacation or pay for your child’s college or university fees.
- Renovate or make repairs to your home.
- To maximize your RRSP contributions or to invest.
- Buy a Vacation home, cottage, or investment property.
Whatever the reason, we can help guide you through leveraging the equity in your home. We can explore those flexible options and find you the best products and keep your payments affordable.
- Private Lending
Sometimes traditional or alternative lending is just not the right product. There may still be a way to get it done. We have relationships with private mortgage lenders that chose to invest in mortgages.
- Alternative Lending